We’ve released a new version of both the iOS and Android A360 mobile apps and added some feature enhancements we know you’ve been waiting for, like markup continuity between mobile and web, and measurement unit saving.
Two highlights in this mobile release are:
- The ability to create markups in the app that are viewable in the A360 web app and other devices, on top of the design itself instead of as a snapshot.
- Your measurement unit and precision preferences will now be saved.
New Markups Experience
There are a number of new features in the A360 Android app:
- Markups created in the app can now be viewed on A360 web and other devices on top of the design itself instead of as a snapshot.
- New measurement tools: you can now measure distance, area and angle between points in your 2D drawings and 3D Fusion designs.
- Uploading files is now simpler.
Get the app
If you haven’t already, download the A360 mobile app from the App Store or Google Play so you can share, view, and comment on 2D and 3D files:
We’re always excited to hear from you! Visit the A360 forums to join the conversation.