We have recently seen some questions from our community about A360 and its offerings. Here is a great summary to help you better understand the product – its features and services.
A360 is a cloud-based workspace that centralizes, connects and organizes your team and project information across your desktop, the web, and mobile devices.
Available in two tiers:
- Free = 1 Project, 1 Team Member, unlimited Contributors, 5GB storage total
- Team = Unlimited Projects, Team Members, and Contributors, 10GB shared storage per team member
- Design and engineering project collaboration tools make it easy to upload, download, view, search, edit, and provide feedback on project and data information.
- Integrated viewer lets you and your team access and view, share, search and edit 2D and 3D design files – Autodesk and competitive formats – directly from a browser.
- Highly indexed data makes iteasy to find detailed information deep inside models/data sets/assemblies and data archives.
- A360 supports over 100 file types—Autodesk and competitive data types — as well as non-design data including documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Additional detail at these linked locations: A360, A360 Community, A360 Forums, A360 Help
Store all project and design data secured to the latest industry standards, certifications and encryption technology.
A360 Free & A360 Team: Project storage that is available for use by the entire project team.
- Storage allocation is 5GB for A360 (free) and 10GB per A360 Team member, pooled at the hub level.
- A360 Drive data is accessible from A360
A360 Drive: Folder-based personal cloud storage service
- Storage allocation is 5GB for A360 Drive (free).
- A360 Drive data is stored separately from your A360 projects.
- Review the “How to manage your data in A360” doc for additional details.
Sync your designs from your desktop to the cloud
- AutoCAD and Inventor users can use A360 desktop sync to edit files locally, and synchronize to A360 Drive.
- Installs as part of AutoCAD, AutoCAD based verticals, Inventor, or Showcase (or Suites containing these products).
Rendering in A360
Fast, high-resolution renderings in the cloud
- Cloud rendering in A360 takes advantage of virtually infinite computing power to create photorealistic and high-resolution images in less time.
- Available with the purchase of a perpetual license with Maintenance Subscription or a Desktop Subscription for select products